- kLIk - kLIk - kLIk - kLIk -

Lira; She got the package.

Just for recommendation. Feel free to listen this, 



I think this is her new and only video publish in youtube. I just found it when i did visiting from 'bridge' to bridge of friends 'land'.

She is about 2 or 1 years younger than me. Eh, macam saja anda tahu umur saya berapa! ok abaikan.

I start like this fancy girl when i saw some of her pictures in facebook. She has the fantastic appearance. 'santai' style but attractive. Adorable. (saya memang cepat teruja jika ada cas-cas menggoda mengionaiskan saya =P) 

The talent i see trough her style and exposes. I remember my early comments on her wall, are all about suggestions, for her to try to become a model..lol. She just laughed..dan memang merendah diri punga girl. I admit, i have the habit (dunno its good or bad) which always attract and stare at beautiful woman. I mean the original beauty of a woman, not by make over. I dunno why..eh, sumpah i am not a lesbo! Just like it..(ah, saya cakap pun bukan orang faham..sila abaikan.)

Lira has the beauty..and one think that i like in her is she has the 'attitude'. Frankly, after few virtual talks and chat i can say, she is a nice girl. She is sociable come with respect others. I start love her voice when i heard a cover of a song titled 'Kerna Kau Jauh' (dont know whos the original singer). She sent to me by email. Yes, she was impressed me with that song. She said, she had sang some songs and recorded them, unfortunately she just didn't spread it. After i found the video above, i know she will try to be a singer. Nice improvement for publishing dear, now you used the youtube for spreading yours. Kipidap!

Kalau tengok sekali pandang macam Juliana Banos;





p/s : oklah..sila tatap sebelum anda tidur. lol..ok gurau..

No comments:

Post a Comment